Browse Items (391 total)

AL.jpg
American Legion Post 88 was originally the Norman Community Center, which received funding from the WPA.
Date Created: 23-10-15

ArcadiaFillingStation.JPG
Old ruins of a 1920's filling station in Arcadia, OK
Date Created: 2015-12-05

ArcadiaFillingStation_2.JPG
Old ruins of a 1920's filling station in Arcadia located on Route 66.
Date Created: 2015-12-05

Armory.JPG
Plaque showing that the New Deal programs and WPA helped build the Chandler Armory.
Date Created: 2015-12-05

IMG_0229.JPG
A plaque marking the location of the People's Bank of Edmond, later the First National Bank of Edmond, built in 1893.
Date Created: 1991

IMG_0224.JPG
Plaque on 13 South Broadway in Edmond, Oklahoma, noting the historic uses of the building.
Date Created: 1993

IMG_0220.JPG
A mural documenting the history of Edmond, Oklahoma.
Date Created: 2015-12-05

IMG_0219.JPG
The Spearmans Building in downtown Edmond, Oklahoma, built in 1935 and currently home to a restaurant.
Date Created: 2015-12-05

IMG_0215.JPG
An artistic sculpture in downtown Edmond.
Date Created: 2015-12-05
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2