This is a statue of the caretaker who had provided those services for 30 years for which the park was named. It was later changed to Andrews Park in 1956. A chainsaw was used to carve the statue from a tree.
This is the Pavillion built at Abe Andrews Park under the New Deal and is reserved for many activities from reunions to picnics to meetings. The fireplace is on the other side where there is a covered area and bathrooms for use as well.