Browse Items (18 total)
- Tags: Andrews Park
This is a statue of the caretaker who had provided those services for 30 years for which the park was named. It was later changed to Andrews Park in 1956. A chainsaw was used to carve the statue from a tree.
Creator: Lemons, Cindy
Date Created: 2015-10
These are pictures of the bridges and part of the drainage ditch that were built by the WPA during the Great Depression under the New Deal. Young men were able to work through the National Youth Administration (NYA) and participated in the building…
Creator: Photograph by Cindy Lemons