Browse Items (3 total)

BCRCBuilding01.jpg
The current building hosting the Seminole Nation BCR Commission since 1988. It is the last building remaining from the original Mekusukey Academy for Boys, destroyed by fire in 1935. It was originally used as a steam room.
Date Created: 20--

MekusukeyMissionAcademy.jpg
Academy built in 1891 in Seminole by the Seminole for boys before schools were integrated and the building was closed in 1930.
Date Created: 1891-1930

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2