Browse Items (35 total)

Armory.JPG
Plaque showing that the New Deal programs and WPA helped build the Chandler Armory.
Date Created: 2015-12-05

IMG_0229.JPG
A plaque marking the location of the People's Bank of Edmond, later the First National Bank of Edmond, built in 1893.
Date Created: 1991

IMG_0224.JPG
Plaque on 13 South Broadway in Edmond, Oklahoma, noting the historic uses of the building.
Date Created: 1993

IMG_0699.jpg
Marker of the 98th Meridian
Creator: Ambot, Allison
Date Created: 2015-12-14

20151015_Star-memorial_Savage.JPG
Memorial to victims of the explosion at Star Elementary
Creator: Dalton Savage
Date Created: 2015/10/15

IMG_1449.jpg
Konawa Armory was finished in 1936 and used as a place to ready the local National Guard regiment for WWII.
Creator: Dowell, Sarah
Date Created: 2015-12

Fort%20Reno.jpeg
A photograph of the plaque that denotes where the old Fort Reno once stood.
Creator: Duran, Nicolas
Date Created: 2015-11-17

IMG_0225.JPG
Plaque on 17 South Broadway in Edmond, Oklahoma, noting the historic uses of the building.
Date Created: 1993

201510_Adams-Hall_Lain.JPG
Modern day imagery of Adams Hall on the University of Oklahoma's Norman Campus.
Creator: Lain, Seth
Date Created: 2015-10-20

201510_plaque-murals_Lain.jpg
Plaque commemorating murals restoration in 2011
Creator: Lain, Seth
Date Created: 2015-10
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2